Water Heater Repair, Installation & Replacement
You may find yourself in need of water heater repair services for various reasons. We service the Wellington, Florida, community and provide services to help get your hot water working again. If you need a repair, it may be because of leaking pipes, a tank that leaks, or a strange noise that you hear coming from the tank. We can come to your home and inspect your water heater and then give you some solutions. Sometimes repairs aren’t going to fix a water heater, and a new one needs to be purchased. This is usually because of corrosion or a leaking tank.
When Should You Call for Repair Services?
- Your water heater is on but there is no hot water for hours.
- You’ve checked the electric connection or the pilot light.
- Your thermostat is set correctly on your water heater.
- If it is a cold night, and your pipes are insulated well.
Water Heater Installation
If you are building a home for yourself in Wellington, you will need plumbing services for your new home. Water heater installation services are part of having a new home set up and ready. We can consult with you and your builders to install the water heater on your schedule. If you don’t know about the options for your home, we will share what we know with you so that you can make an informed decision. Once your new water heater is installed, we have a preventative maintenance service for all of your plumbing. A checkup once a year is essential to make sure everything is working correctly in your new Wellington home.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
- If you consider the new installation of a tankless water heater, you may have lower energy bills than with a tank water heater.
- You will no longer schedule laundry, dishwashing, and showers because of hot water.
- A tankless water heater takes up less space.
- If the tankless water heater installed in your home breaks, there isn’t the potential for major amounts of flooding where your water heater is located.
- You won’t have to replace your water heater ass often. Tankless water heaters last longer than tank units.
Benefits of a Tank Water Heater
- A tank water heater costs less than a tankless water heater.
- If you plan to sell your home any time soon, you may not want to spend the money on a tankless system.
- If you are remodeling a home and reselling it, a tank water heater is still the buyer’s expectation.
Water Heater Replacement
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing offers water heater replacement in Wellington for homes that have a non-working unit. We may also determine that the water heater isn’t able to be fixed because of a severe leak or corrosion. We will remove your old water heater unit and replace it with a new unit that you’ve decided to purchase. You may get a similar unit or upgrade to something more to your liking.
Non-Emergent Reasons to Replace a Water Heater
- You want a fancy new tankless water heater.
- You are remodeling and want to replace the old water heater in your home to upgrade.
- You don’t want to have to deal with repairing your water heater anymore. A new water heater still needs maintenance, so it lasts a long time.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is available for preventative maintenance, emergency water heater replacement services, and repairs when you need us. Call us for all your plumbing needs as well!