Plumber Pompano Beach
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides repair, emergency, installation, and preventative plumbing service for the area of Pompano Beach. If you are experiencing any plumbing repair service, our knowledgeable plumbers can come to your house and repair your plumbing problems. We specialize in same day service and we are available 24 hours a day to ensure we are here when you need us.
When It’s time for Plumbing Repairs:
- Your Water Heater Isn’t Working. If the water heater in your Pompano Beach home is not working well, we will come and repair it, so you have hot water again.
- The Water Pressure in Your House Has Weakened. If you find that you have low water pressure, you may have a leak that needs repairing somewhere in your house.
- You Think Your Garbage Disposal is Broken. We can visit to inspect your garbage disposal and repair or replace it.
- You Have a Leaking or Broken Drain. A broken drain can create a leak that you miss until there is a lot of damage. We can work on your drain and get it back to new again.
- Your Faucet is Leaking. If you have a faucet that leaks, you may not be seeing the full extent of the problem. Leaks can create mold growth and rot in areas that aren’t visible.
- You Have a Toilet That Leaks. If you have a leaky toilet in your Pompano Beach home, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing can come to fix it and make sure that the repaired toilet won’t cause similar damage.
- You Have a Pipe That is Leaking. If your water pipes are leaking into your home, it may only be a short amount of time before you have a flood. You are at risk of major structural damage if you get the leak fixed in time. Some leaky pipes get worse over a long time while others can turn into a major leak quickly.
Plumbing Service Team
We offer property owners our plumbing services for new construction and remodeling in Pompano Beach. If you are building a home, we can help with everything from whole home plumbing work to filtration systems.
Plumbing Service in Pompano Beach:
- Preventative Plumbing Maintenance. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing offers protection plans that provide preventative maintenance and savings for our plumbing services. If you want something that reminds you to have your plumbing system checked annually, some protection plans will provide this annual service to you.
- Service Your Water Heater. We can repair or replace a malfunctioning water heater in your Pompano Beach home.
- Work on Drains. If you have a drain that is clogged or broken, we can work on the drain, so it doesn’t give you any more problems.
- Work on Pipes. You may have a slow drain, a clogged pipe, or old pipes that leak. We can work to get all of your pipes functioning well.
- Whole System Repairs and Installation. If you need your whole system repaired, we can service the plumbing in your home and make sure it is all as good as new.
- New Installation Services or Replacements. You may need assistance with replacing a water heater or appliances. We can make sure the plumbing for your appliances is hooked up properly and works well, so there are no leaks.
- Sewer Line Complications. A damaged sewer line may give you clues by making your yard soggy or backing up into your home.
Emergency plumbing calls are sometimes necessary, even if you’ve done preventative maintenance. That is why the dedicated team at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a plumbing emergency happens you can count on your local & licensed team to be there to take those worries away.
Typical Emergency Services for Pompano Beach
- Burst Pipes and Flooding. A broken pipe is a serious plumbing emergency. If your home in Pompano Beach has a burst pipe, call us any time to get our assistance.
- A Clog You Can’t Unplug. A clogged sink or toilet can be a big mess. We can come to fix the clogged pipe fast.
- A Broken Water Heater. A hot water heater that doesn’t work is a problem for how well your household functions. If it isn’t working at all, or it is leaking, call us for emergency service.
- Damage from a Storm. If your sewer line has problems or pipes in your home were damaged because of a storm, the damage from the water or sewer lines can be hard to handle. While many other people may have damages, calling us for emergency services will put you next in line for help.