Local & Licensed Palm Beach Plumbers
We at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, are proud to offer plumbing service and repairs to the community of Palm Beach. We provide top plumbers who are on time and have the right tools for the plumbing repairs you need.
Reasons Why You Need Plumbing Repair Serviced in Palm Beach:
- You Have Water Leaking from Your Drain. A leaking drain can cause damage that you don’t see. You need plumbing services so that the leak won’t cause any more damage. A leak can get worse over time, so it is best to get it fixed right away.
- You Don’t Have Good Water Pressure. The water pressure in your home can decrease if you have a leak.
- Your Water Heater Isn’t Working. If your water heater doesn’t work, we can get it repaired quickly.
- You Can’t Get Your Garbage Disposal to Work. Garbage disposals stop working for many different reasons. If there is a clog in your garbage disposal, we can fix it and get your sink working well again.
- Toilets. Toilets can back-up, have a broken seal, or run all the time. Toilet repairs are a messy job, but our plumbers are glad to help.
- You Have Leaky Pipes. Your pipes are leaking because they are old, or they’ve been damaged. We will come to find and repair your leaks.
- Faucets and Sinks. Sometimes a sink or faucet leaks for a while before you notice or worry about it. The faster a professional plumber solves this problem, the easier it will be on your water bill and your ability to avoid potential water or mold damage.
Fast Response Plumbing Services
We offer a variety of services to Palm Beach, Florida. Our services help people who are building, remodeling, or updating the plumbing in their homes.
Typical Palm Beach Plumbing Services:
- Whole System Repair and Installation. If you build a new home in Palm Beach, you need a whole system installed. We can install the system and make sure all of the plumbing in your new home works great!
- Drain Work. The drain work we provide includes drain cleaning and repairing broken drains. You may also need replacement parts to get everything working well again.
- Pipe Repair, Replacement, and Installation. We will work on your piping in your home. You may need repairs or new installation for an addition to your home. If you love doing home renovations by yourself, you should still have a plumber come to install appliances and inspect the bathroom and kitchen work. You can rest easy with a professional plumber by your side.
- Water Heaters. Water heaters can go out unexpectedly. We will come service your water heater to make sure you have hot water again.
- Protection Plans. Our protection plans are available in levels. Each level offers benefits like annual check-ups or savings on repair services.
- Solutions for a Damaged Sewer Line. A damaged sewer line can become a structural problem quickly. You may find that your yard is mushy or wet when there hasn’t been any rain. A wet yard is usually a sign of a broken pipe underground.
- Hydro-Jetting. We use hydro-jetting to get clogs and blockages out of your pipes. Using water to blow out clogs is an environmentally friendly way to make sure your pipes are clear, so your house can function well again.
Emergency 24 Hour Plumbing
Emergency plumbing is always stressful for the owner. Our plumbers are quick and happy to help you get the plumbing emergency fixed well, so it doesn’t happen again.
When to Call for Palm Beach Emergency Plumbing Service:
- Your Water Heater Isn’t Working. If you wake up to cold water in your bathroom, you probably have a problem with your water heater. Call for our emergency services so we can get your water heater producing hot water again.
- You Have a Clog in Your Kitchen or Bathroom. We can get rid of your bathroom and kitchen clogs easily and quickly. We use water to get your drains cleared, which also saves time.
- Broken or Burst Pipes. If your pipes burst, there may be flooding and major damage to your walls and flooring. Our plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing can be right there to help you get your house under control and your plumbing repaired.