Same Day Plumber in Margate, FL
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing offers services and repairs to residents of the Margate, Florida, community. We have well-trained plumbers to repair your plumbing. We pride ourselves in being punctual and having the proper tools and experience for the repair job.
Clues You Need Your Plumbing Repaired:
- Your Water Pressure is Weak. Low water pressure may mean a leaky pipe. Have a plumber diagnose the problem to get your water pressure back to normal.
- You Can’t Get the Garbage Disposal to Work. Your garbage disposal may be clogged with food or a foreign object. A plumber will come and see if it qualifies for repairs or if it should be replaced.
- You Only Have Cold Water. If your water heater is leaking, or not producing hot water, a plumber can inspect it and repair the problem.
- Your Sink or Faucet Leaks. A leaky sink can cause major damage if it goes too long. We can fix or replace faucets that aren’t working properly.
- Your Drain Leaks. If the drain to your sink or bathtub leaks, we can fix the drain so you can get back to using your kitchen and bathroom.
- You Have a Leaky Toilet. If your toilet leaks when you flush it, we can come to repair it, so it doesn’t damage your flooring.
- Your Pipes Leak. If you hear a leak, but you can’t see it, this could be a big problem with mold and damage to your home. We can find the leak and help you assess the damage.
Our plumbing services in Margate include installations, repairs, and emergency visits. We are happy to work with people who build from the ground up, remodel, and upgrade the plumbing systems in their homes.
Services Offered to the Margate Community:
- Sewer Line Repair. We work with old sewer lines to remove clogs and replace them if they too damaged to repair. Many times, trees can destroy a sewer line going into your home. It is best to replace the whole old pipe, so other sections don’t have to be replaced at a later date.
- Whole System Plumbing Work. We can work on your whole house plumbing system to make sure that it is like new again. We can also extend a system if you are remodeling or adding on to your home.
- Water Heater Services. We repair and install water heaters for homes in Margate, Florida. If your water heater isn’t functioning correctly, we can service it and make sure you have hot water again.
- Pipe Work. We work with the pipes in your home to make sure that you have a strong working plumbing system. We can repair or replace pipes that leak and can cause damage or mold growth.
- Work on Your Drains. If you have a broken drain, you may be limiting yourself to only using certain sinks or bathtubs in your home. We will fix your drain so that you can use your whole home again.
- New Home Installation. We can install a whole home plumbing system for your new home in Margate. We can also make sure your appliances are connected to water lines properly and make sure they fit well.
- Preventative Maintenance. Protection plans come in different levels. These plans are a great way to make sure you have your home serviced every year. If you need repairs, you can save money on plumbing repair services as well.
An emergency plumbing issue is never fun. If you have an emergency in Margate, Florida, we are available to help you 24-hours a day.
When to Call for Emergency Plumbing Services in Margate:
- Your House is Flooding. A flood is a major disaster for your home. Call on our plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing to get help day or night. We can repair your pipes and help you get everything working properly again.
- You Have a Major Clog. We use hydro-jetting to blow clogs out of your pipes. Hydro-jetting is an environmentally friendly way to unclog pipes and drains, and it is quicker than many other solutions.
- Water Heater Issues. If you don’t have any hot water, we can get over to your home quickly to fix your hot water problem and assist you with any other plumbing repairs.