Water Heater Repair, Installation & Replacement
If you need your water heater repaired in Delray Beach, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is available to take your maintenance and emergency calls night and day. We will get to your home as soon as possible and make sure that your water heater is inspected and repaired if needed.
Before calling for water heater repair services, be sure to check to see if your water heater is plugged in, or the pilot light is lit. If it is running, but you don’t have hot water, we may be able to replace an element to get your water to stay hot. If you are entirely out of hot water, we consider this an emergency call.
- Repairs for pressure-relief valves. You may need to have this replaced if it isn’t working properly.
- You could have a tank that leaks. More often than not, you will need to replace your water heater if it leaks.
- Your water heater is making weird noises. This may be the sediment in your tank.
- You witness pipes leaking. This could mean that they are corroded or that you have a loose connection. We can make sure that your pipes are repaired, or we will replace them if they aren’t reparable.
To avoid water heater repairs, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing offers a preventative maintenance policy for those who want to have the plumbing in their homes checked annually. Some plans will have discounts for homes in the Delray Beach area.
Water Heater Installation
If you are purchasing an older home in Delray Beach or building a new home, the chances are that you will eventually want to install a water heater. The process starts with choosing which water heater is right for your home. Do you want a tank water heater or a tankless water heater?
A tankless water heater seems like the better option in the long run, but they are more costly at first. Once you have a tankless system, you will quickly see how much time you save by having a unit that heats water as it is being used. You can save money on energy costs, and a tankless unit lasts longer than a tank unit. While there are many benefits to a tankless water heater, a tank water heater remains the most budget-friendly.
No matter what type of water heater you choose, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing will make sure that your water heater installation is done professionally, and all of your questions are answered.
Water Heater Replacement
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing can assist you in picking a new tank or tankless water heater for your Delray Beach home. Our water heater replacement services provide you with excellent communication and consulting with our team to provide you with the right replacement for your needs. You can choose from a gas, electric, or tankless water heater replacement.
Why You Need a New Water Heater!
- Your water heater can have corrosion and rust, which isn’t repairable.
- Your drain valve may not drain water because of sediment build-up.
- You have a leak coming from your water heater. It is rare that a leak is fixable.
- You want to switch from a tank water heater to a tankless water heater.
- Your hot water is warm water. Sometimes if a heating element is replaced, it works again. Other times, this means that your water heater is going out for good.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing offers replacement and installation services by professional plumbers that are experts in installation and servicing tank and tankless water heaters.