Water Testing, Water Softeners & Water Filtration
If you live in Boynton Beach and want to have your water tested, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing offers expert water testing services so that you can determine the quality of the water in your home. If you think you have something terrible in your drinking water, you probably purchase drinking water to feel safe. Some things are still harmful to your skin and hair and body, so it is essential to talk to an expert that will help you fix the problem.
Not only are certain things in your water unhealthy for you, but these minerals and toxins can also affect your home. You may have pipes that wear out quickly or appliances that don’t last long. These problems can be because of your water.
Having the water in your home tested gives you the knowledge you need to take steps to a healthier life.
A water softener is a solution to the hard water in your home. Hard water is water that has minerals and sediment in it, and it can harm your home and the appliances you own. The hard water in your home can stain things like your toilet or bathtub. It can also create clogs and deteriorate pipes and hoses. If you have bad hard water, the benefits of a water softeners after water testing service are huge. Not only will you know exactly what is in your water, but we will help you find a solution to your issues with hard water that works for your unique home in Boynton Beach.
Changes You May See with a Water Softener:
- Your bathroom and kitchen sinks have less buildup on them.
- Your dishes seem to have less spots on them.
- You have softer hair and skin.
- It is easier to clean your kitchen and bathroom.
- Your appliances work better.
- Your sinks and toilet have fewer clogging issues.
- You feel cleaner after a shower because the water has less minerals in it.
Water filtration systems can help you have clean water at your home in Boynton Beach. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing has plumbing professionals that can install a filter or whole home system to make sure that you have the healthiest water possible. Water filtration can eliminate and lessen the toxins, minerals, bacteria, and chlorine in your water so that you are providing yourself with the cleaner water. You can also feel safer when you turn on your faucet and pour a glass of water. Different areas have different water issues. Even when you don’t think your water is that bad, having it tested will show you everything that is in your water so that you have all of the facts about the quality of the water in your home.
What Do Water Filters Remove?
Different water filters remove different things. Talk with one of our expert plumbers to make sure you get the right water filter installed in your home, so you can remove the things that affect your water the most.
- Chlorine and Chloramines. These chemicals are put in your water to get rid of bacteria in the water at your home. They can harm your health and dry out your skin and hair.
- Sediment, dirt, sand, and silt are removed within most water filters. Your water will taste much cleaner.
- Water filters can remove chemicals like arsenic or pesticides.
If you want a much cleaner way to live, a water filter at your faucet or a whole home system can change many things in your home. You can experience cleaner drinking water, more vibrant clothing, a cleaner home, and the knowledge of precisely what is in the water you use for drinking and washing.