Loxahatchee Plumbing Services
Need a Reliable Plumber? Call Our Loxahatchee Plumbers Today at (561) 300-6901!
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing serves the Loxahatchee, Florida community when expert plumbing services are needed quickly and professionally. We have a staff that respects your time and home, and they will act promptly to make sure that your plumbing repairs are done well.
Standard Plumbing Repairs:
- Sink and Faucet Repair. A sink or faucet leaking can cause major damage to your home that may go unseen. We can come to fix your leaky sink and make sure that it is no longer a hazard to the structure of your home.
- Water Pressure. Water pressure that decreases rapidly could be a leak or something wrong with one of your pipes. We will find the source of the problem and repair it so that you can have good water pressure again.
- Toilets. A clogged toilet makes a huge mess and nobody likes dealing with them. If you can’t get your clogged toilet fixed with a plunger, we can make sure your toilet works properly. If your toilet is leaking or broken, we can repair it. If the toilet needs to be replaced because it is unable to be repaired, we can install a new toilet in your Loxahatchee home.
- Drains. Drains need to be cleared more often in places with high levels of humidity. Clogged drains happen more often in high humidity because the moister in the air allows things to grow and stick to the sides of pipes better.
- Garbage Disposals. Garbage disposals tend to get clogged when certain foods are placed in them. These foods can be peels from fruits and vegetables, coffee grounds, and others that are hard to grind up. We can fix garbage disposals that are clogged, and we can replace a garbage disposal if it is broken by food or a foreign object.
- Water Heaters. If a water heater needs repairs, we can fix it, so it is working well again. Many times, a water heater will need an element, so it heats all of the water in the tank, instead of half of the water. We can also repair tankless water heaters when they quit working.
- Pipes. Burst, cracked, broken, or leaky pipes are all repairs that we can do at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.
Plumbing Services in Loxahatchee
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, we offer services to homes being built, remodel projects, homes with plumbing problems, and upgrade services. We also provide preventative and emergency services to homes in Loxahatchee.
Plumbing Services You May Need:
Drain Cleaning. Cleaning out your drains in Florida is important.
If you do it when you have a slow drain, rather than a complete clog, it will be easier to function in your home.
- Leaks. A leaking pipe can become a bigger problem. We service, repair, and replace piping that is no longer working well.
- Sewer Line Issues. Sewer lines get clogged or backed up for many reasons. A sewer line could be backed up because of flooding or if the city line isn’t working properly. There could also be something blocking the sewer line. If a sewer line is broken, you may find that your yard is wet when it didn’t rain.
- Hot Water Heaters. We can service water heaters in Loxahatchee and make sure they are working well.
- Installation Service. We install piping and the plumbing for appliances, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Preventative Maintenance. We have protection plans for those who want annual check-ups at their homes in Loxahatchee. These plans can also help you save money on repair services.
- Whole System Plumbing Repair. Many old homes need the whole system inspected and repaired in places. We can make sure that any home has the proper plumbing that it needs to work well.
Emergency Plumbing Services
Many times, unexpected plumbing emergencies happen, and help is needed right away. The qualified plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing can help get the problem fixed night or day.
Types of Emergency Plumbing Services:
- Clogged Pipes. Clogs can happen at any time. A severe clog won’t move with plunging, so it is an emergency.
- Flooding. A leaking or burst pipe usually causes flooding in a home. If there is a lot of water and it won’t stop, a plumber needs to fix the problem quickly, so the home isn’t damaged further.
- No Hot Water. Not having hot water limits the things people can do in a home. Nobody likes having to take a freezing shower before work! Water heaters that stop working, or leak, are considered an emergency.
No job is too big or too small for our Loxahatchee plumbers. Contact us today at (561) 300-6901 to schedule an appointment!